Wednesday 25 April 2012

After 10 days...Clarins White Plus HP ~ Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum review




As in my last post, I started using Clarins White Plus HP ~ Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum when I realised that the skin around my mouth has gotten very dark.

So after about 10 days of using this product, I must say that it has noticeably  lighten the dark patch of skin. It has lighten to the extend that I need not put much make up to make it less obvious. I am REALLY happy with the results and really think that if I continue to use it for a month, the dark skin would disappear or become less noticeable.

Of course I have also used whitening mask with Clarins White Plus HP ~ Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum to quicken the whitening process (its quite embarrassing walking around with what looks like a moustache... if you know what I mean).  What whitening mask did I use? My Beauty Diary Mask sheets and I would do a review on that soon!

Update: I have used it diligently for 2+ week and the dark corners around my mouth has almost completely faded away!!  I am still using this product on my acne scars to help fade away the acne scar marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment